Uptown Notaries has had Notary Public professionals in service in Burnaby, New Westminster, Port Moody and Coquitlam for over 28 years. Uptown Notaries experts offer a complete array of efficient and dependable legal notary public services. If you live in Coquitlam, or the surrounding areas, and are in need of legal Notary Public services, give us a call at Uptown Notary Public.
Uptown Notaries is conveniently located on the border of Burnaby and Coquitlam, literally right across the street from Coquitlam. We can accommodate appointments before and after regular office hours to meet your schedule. We also offer house calls in Coquitlam as our schedules allow and if you are unable to come to us for our legal Notary Public services.
Notary Public Services for Coquitlam
At Uptown Notary Public we offer the residents of Coquitlam the following legal Notary Public services:
New and used Real Estate Purchases and Sales
Mortgages and Refinancing
Powers of Attorney
Travel Letters / Letters of Consent
Certified True Copies of Documents
- Manufactured Home Purchase and Sale
Notary Public Services
A Notary Public functions as an official witness to the signing of contracts, agreements and many other legal documents. Certifying documents to be true copies of the original, administering oaths, solemn affirmations and declarations that are used for affidavits and statutory declarations, are also legal services of a Notary Public.
Notarizing a document or witnessing a signature is what many think of when they think of a notary and certainly one of the principal legal Notary Public services.
The steps to notarization:
- Identification must be shown (a valid piece of government issued photo ID with one other) to the Notary Public
- The Notary Public will confirm that you understand and can verify to what is to be signed
- The Notary Public witnesses your signature
- Once the document has been signed, the Notary Public will attach the stamp (or seal) to the document to complete the notarization
- Notarizing a document is equal to swearing under oath in a court of law—stating that the facts contained in the document are true
Why Choose Uptown’s Notary Services?
At Uptown Notaries we understand that finding the right Notary Public in Coquitlam to accommodate your needs can be a challenge. The services can vary and so can the prices. This is why Uptown Notaries offers our clients in Coquitlam affordable rates for our high quality legal Notary Public services.
If you have any questions about our legal Notary Public services, give Uptown Notaries a call, or schedule a free, no obligation consultation in Coquitlam with a Notary Public.