Refinancing your home mortgage is simple and convenient with the Notary Public professionals at Uptown Notaries. Uptown Notaries has provided a wide range of mortgage services in the Burnaby, Coquitlam, New Westminster and Port Moody area for over 28 years. At Uptown Notaries, we can help you with new mortgages, home equity loans, private loan mortgage agreements, property conveyancing and refinancing your mortgage.
A bank or other lender can and will often offer to let you use their own lawyer for putting together refinancing documents and mortgages. However, their lawyer works for the bank and will be protecting the banks’ interests. A Notary Public works for you and protects your interests and ensures you are informed of any legal implications that may affect your mortgage.
At Uptown Notaries, we have the proven experience and knowledge to document and guide you through a mortgage renewal, home refinancing, or new home mortgage.
At Uptown Notaries a Notary Public with experience in mortgage refinancing will check title records, strata records, tax records, and insurance status to ensure your biggest asset is protected. We can prepare or review mortgage documentation. Here are the main reasons why people refinance their home mortgage:
- Lower mortgage interest rates
- Consolidate high-interest debt into a low interest mortgage rate
- Wipe out mortgage insurance
- Indulge in luxury goods and services with a cash-out refinance mortgage
- Finance a large purchase
- Transfer to a longer-term loan mortgage
- Pay off your mortgage earlier
- Raise money to manage a financial emergency (etc. illness)
- To convert to an adjustable-rate or fixed-rate mortgage
Whatever reason you may have for refinancing your mortgage, let Uptown Notaries take care of the paperwork, while protecting your interests.
When to Refinance Your Mortgage
While circumstances can vary, the following situations are some of the indicators for when to refinance your mortgage:
- Mortgage interest rates are at least 1 percent lower than your current home mortgage
- You are planning to stay in your home for an additional 5 years or so
- You expect to be approved for the refinance mortgage
- To consolidate and pay off accumulated high interest debt such as credit cards
- To do renovations that will increase the value of your home
- To cover unforeseen major expenses
Whatever your motivation may be to refinance your mortgage, Uptown Notaries will make sure your interests are protected. We can handle all the details and keep you informed every step of the way.
Give us a call and an Uptown Notary will be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have. You can also schedule a free phone consultation on putting together a mortgage.